Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My new computer should be able to play Bejeweled 2 - but the mouse has poor control of the cursor. Any ideas?

I just got the computer.It's a Compac Presario. It has 2 gigs of RAM, large hard drive, Vista Premium. Runs like a dream, except the cursor is hard to control in Bejeweled 2, and the graphics are sluggish. Also in Diablo 2, when I toggle on the map the video gets choppie and the cursor is hard to control.

Is this maybe a compatability issue with Vista ? Is there anything I can try to tweak ? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !My new computer should be able to play Bejeweled 2 - but the mouse has poor control of the cursor. Any ideas?
Yes,this is a Vista problem. Go to game sites %26amp; ck. for patches.My new computer should be able to play Bejeweled 2 - but the mouse has poor control of the cursor. Any ideas?
It could be your video card, you talk about poor graphics and slow control, so I assume you are using a standard video card. You have a very good PC, but it's not really a gaming pc without a good video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment