Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Computer game like Bejeweled with Japanese backgrounds/music?

My parents used to have this game on their computer at home a long time ago- like 7-8 years ago. It was kind of like Bejeweled, but you moved little colored tiles around to make rows. The thing I liked best was that you could pick your background and they had some cool Japanese backgrounds and music. I can't remember what the game was called, but I'd like to try to find it again if possible. Does anyone know the game I'm thinking of? Thanks!Computer game like Bejeweled with Japanese backgrounds/music?
Well, look at other match-3 games and maybe you'll see a screenshot of the one you're thinking of...



Here's a list of most/all of them-



http://games.gamesocks.com/match-3



Hope that helps, even though I don't know the game.Computer game like Bejeweled with Japanese backgrounds/music?
Mahjong solitaire is about the only one that seems like a close match imo.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment