Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are there any cheat codes that let you actually cheat in bejeweled 2 classic mode?

all the cheat codes i have found dont work



i just play the classic version and i want to see how far you can go



are there any cheat codes for the classic mode?



i have typed in "twilight" like some codes say to do and nothing happens and it doesnt work.Are there any cheat codes that let you actually cheat in bejeweled 2 classic mode?
That is the first time I have heard about cheats in Bejeweled 2, why would you want to?

I have not played in a while but my top in classic is 175,928



Action 343,600

I think the action just lets you go on anyway and is kind of boring.



Have you tried Shanghai?

I like to play the Tournament in that. Bit more interesting than Bejeweled

No comments:

Post a Comment