Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am looking for cheats for bejeweled blitz on facebook?

i can't get passed 68,000 and I want to beat my friend so she will shut up teasing me. I need tips, tricks whatever i can get to boost my score. thanks so muchI am looking for cheats for bejeweled blitz on facebook?
It's all about speed.

Always know where your next move is and do your moves as fast as possible.

Don't wait for the guy to say 'go' and always try and get lines of 4 or 5 if you see them. Get the multipliers to increase your score and build up a stash of coins for when you want to use the boosts.

I get around 450,000 every week without using any boosts and over 500,000 with.



Just practise loads and you'll get an amazing score soon which will boost you and make you want to do even better. It's so addictiveI am looking for cheats for bejeweled blitz on facebook?
Cheating won't prove anything. Plus, she is probably gunna fine out sooner or later. It just takes practice to do good. My highest score was around 200,000. And it did take me a lot of time to get there... and I never once cheated! Just focus on the game and make sure to make the right moves. Try and get as many box things and fire shapes as possible. (Yeah, I have no idea what they are called.) Hope I helped... :P
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment