Friday, January 27, 2012

Does Bejeweled 2 have an educational value? I'm doing a science experiment to see if it helps you in math?

In science class I have to do an experiment. Mine will be that 2 or 3 people will take a simple math test, then they will play Bejeweled 2 and take it again. Will their scores improve? I need informationDoes Bejeweled 2 have an educational value? I'm doing a science experiment to see if it helps you in math?
Well I don't think bejeweled is a game like that. It doesn't have educational value in that sense. Like it might help you understand how to order things better but I don't think it will help in the Math area for people. Just my observation. Although I do like your experiment ideas. There are many ways video games can educate people. Maybe you can show how different games affect you differently. Like Guitar hero can improve this, this and this. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment