Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to buy the BeJeweled Machine- Tana's product?

You know that machine that puts tiny jewels on fabric, purses and stuff? And you know all those commercials from that lady named Tana? Well, I wanted to buy one of them , but I don't trust those kinds of ads. I have searched on ebay, amazon, and google, but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where I could purchase a BeJeweled Machine for a low price?I want to buy the BeJeweled Machine- Tana's product?
walgreens. $19.99 saw it today

Any place that sells "As seen on TV" products.
Hobby Lobby or, Crafts ETC.I want to buy the BeJeweled Machine- Tana's product?
Linens 'N Things, Bed, Bath, And Beyond, those kinds of stores. That stuff looks really cheap though.I want to buy the BeJeweled Machine- Tana's product?
Walmart has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment