Friday, January 27, 2012

I purchased Bejeweled when I try to open to play its asking me to renew my license but asks for me to purchase

I have a purchased bejeweled game. To play its popping up renew licence but then a screen pops up and wants me to purchase it. How do I get to play the game I purchased that is already on my computer.I purchased Bejeweled when I try to open to play its asking me to renew my license but asks for me to purchase
When you purchase the game you get to download an id signature that allows you full access to the game. One possibility for why the renewal license is appearing is that the signature has been deleted, either because you have formatted your hard drive, or by accident.



I suggest you contact yahoo specifying your name and the period in which you made your purchase and they will probably rectify the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment