Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I transfer my score from Bejeweled 3 from my laptop to my desktop? Right Answer?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GameHouse\Bej鈥?br>
Export to a file then import it to the new Pc.

Good LuckHow can I transfer my score from Bejeweled 3 from my laptop to my desktop? Right Answer?
goto my computer %26gt; local disk %26gt; program files %26gt; gamehouse %26gt; bejeweled %26gt; look for saved games, you might find it in a folder named something like profile or something, copy the whole of the folder then paste it back in the same place on your other computer, click yes to copy and replace.

quick way to get to this location is to right click on bejeweled game launcher on the desktop or from all programs via the start menu and got properties and click on find file location or find target or you might find the saved games folder in my documents %26gt; beleweled

No comments:

Post a Comment