Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Would you say Bejeweled is good for the brain?

I like bejeweled. Always have. Looking for something to tease my brain a little more with. I read, write, and am very happy. But I need something to just keep my brain stimulated a little more. Would you say it's good for the brain? Other things that are supposed to do this kind of thing bore me.Would you say Bejeweled is good for the brain?
I would say it is...keeps you thinking fast lol. I LOVE bejeweled blitz on facebook. It drives me absolutely crazy trying to beat top scores haha. I also consider it educational as it is teaching my 3 yr old colors hahaWould you say Bejeweled is good for the brain?
Yes, I think any of the games that use your brain keep it working, I love Bejeweled too!

No comments:

Post a Comment