Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How can I transfer my score from Bejeweled 3 from my laptop to my desktop?

I need to wipe my laptop and would like to keep my Bejeweled 3 score, can anyone help me please.How can I transfer my score from Bejeweled 3 from my laptop to my desktop?
From my Knowledge unless you can copy the score ( if its in a file of its own ) there is posibly a way of copying the whole file instead of installing it on the laptop....

but best guess is look in the main file C: or E: the one with the programs and look for bejeweled 3 and go through there possibly for a Score File....



Sorry if this is no help i've only accuired this knowledge from previous games i've had to do that with and they're Game Maker Game files which you can completly copy and get the saves aswell....How can I transfer my score from Bejeweled 3 from my laptop to my desktop?
Clear the registries first, than copy as you need for

No comments:

Post a Comment