Friday, February 3, 2012

I bought a game called bejeweled deluxe a while back i lost the game due to a comp. crash?

I am supposed to own it for life ihow do i recieve it back?I bought a game called bejeweled deluxe a while back i lost the game due to a comp. crash?
Go to the website. They will send you the codes by email. But it MUST be the email address you used when downloading the game originally.

BTW I love that game!
Contact the company. They'll usually give you codes to download again.I bought a game called bejeweled deluxe a while back i lost the game due to a comp. crash?
why is this on board games category.I bought a game called bejeweled deluxe a while back i lost the game due to a comp. crash?
call the brand or whatever place you bought it complain until they give you another one say you'll never buy anything from there or neither will you're friends then they'll fill bad
if you got it from yahoo just go to it on yahoo games, when you log on to play it you can recover it i did this with zuma when i got a new puter, it automatically put it back when i logged on
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment