Friday, February 10, 2012

Can I retrieve my Bejeweled game? I lost it while reloading WinXP. Is it possible to get a copy of the key?

My system crashed recently, and I lost my Bejeweled game, which I had paid $20.00 for. Is it possible to get a copy of the key to open the game with after I re-download it?



Thank you for your input!

Kimberly Miller

aka.. xxcherokegrlxxCan I retrieve my Bejeweled game? I lost it while reloading WinXP. Is it possible to get a copy of the key?
Email whoever you purchased the game from, and explain to them the situation. Hopefully they'll have a record of your purchase online and can retrieve your key or supply you with a new one. If all else fails, try www.listgame.com to see if they offer something that can help you. Good luck!Can I retrieve my Bejeweled game? I lost it while reloading WinXP. Is it possible to get a copy of the key?
try going to control panel then software add/delete scroll down to see if it's still there. I don't know about the copy of the key! good luck!
  • colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment