Friday, February 3, 2012

My bejeweled Blitz all of a sudden went smaller and its difficult for me to play the game, what happened?

I may have clicked at the bottom pop-up to limit adds??My bejeweled Blitz all of a sudden went smaller and its difficult for me to play the game, what happened?
I got the same problem this morning , done nothing to the page , or computer :(My bejeweled Blitz all of a sudden went smaller and its difficult for me to play the game, what happened?
Well, if you're playing this game on the web, check the lower right hand corner of your screen for the magnification glass icon, just turn er up to anything above 100%, and you'll be good to go.

If you downloaded the game to your HD, i'd look for an options menu inside of the game. Once in the options menu, there should be a video catagory, from there increase the resolution/size.
  • lip chapstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment