Friday, February 10, 2012

Does anyone know where i can find the game bejeweled, for free ,to down load onto my cell phone ?

Type of cell phone is an motorola a630.Does anyone know where i can find the game bejeweled, for free ,to down load onto my cell phone ?
Try going into

"Yahoo Games". Search the website,to see if you can download games to your paticular cell first. If so,then follow the instructions. It would be a good idea to write down the instructions first. (I like playing "Bejeweled"). You can also download the game on your computer for free. (Good luck)Does anyone know where i can find the game bejeweled, for free ,to down load onto my cell phone ?
www.downloads.com msn.com www.gamezone.com www.popcap.comDoes anyone know where i can find the game bejeweled, for free ,to down load onto my cell phone ?
just go to main menu "games" then to ""shop games and applications",and scroll down to search contents and find Bejeweled.next download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment