Friday, February 10, 2012

If i buy bejeweled 3 off the official site can i save it to a pen drive to back it up?

i think you can go with Pokemon - White Version


I've been playing Pokemon since the time of the introduction of the First Generation Pokemon. Years later, right now, I still play, and I can say that I truly enjoy this game.


There are aesthetic changes like the four seasons that enhance the visual gameplay, as well a nice plot to follow through. The new music, cutscenes, and animated sprites are a huge plus.


The fact that TMs are able to be used indefinitely is a real save, since I had to be very careful with choosing one for one of the Pokemon's movepool in the previous games.


Though I think that most of Pokemon designs for this generation is almost shockingly bad, not all of them are terrible. In fact, some actually make up for it. I was also disappointed with the backtrack that got rid of the "touch-friendly" UI, but I can live without it. I just miss my Pokemon following me.


Overall, I think this game is a step forward, and that people should give this game a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment