Monday, February 6, 2012

I see "bejeweled" each time I close my eyes?

I have been playing bejeweled a LOT lately, everytime I close my eyes I see the Bejeweled gems.

How do I stop seeing these gems?I see "bejeweled" each time I close my eyes?
hahaaa, i do that, i have solitare on my phone and play on the train, if i close my eyes for a while afterwards i see the cards xD just don't play it for a bit, it'll go away...
Go Here -----%26gt; http://s12.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=1鈥?/a>I see "bejeweled" each time I close my eyes?
Get a life and stop playing bejeweled so much. . . . .I see "bejeweled" each time I close my eyes?
I know I do the same thing. I also use to see Tomb Raider corridors and such as if I was running through them. Just a neural pathway thing. It goes away after a bit.
Stop playing the game :)
so im not the only one who sees games when i close my eyes thank god what helps me is to play more then one type of game so u dont see the same thing all day

No comments:

Post a Comment